ISBAB 2018 Conference Call for Papers
Prospective authors are invited to submit papers for poster presentations.
- The abstract should include paper title, complete name(s) of the author(s), institution, address, E-mail address and abstract text. Text should be less than 300 words without any table or figure.
** Please submit your abstract online here
Deadline: All submissions must be completed online no later than 16:00 UTC, 31st July 2018. To avoid technical problems, early submission is strongly encouraged.
- The author must be present to answer questions during the poster session. The speaker’s name should be underlined.
- Awards for best poster presentation will be given to encourage the young scientists to present their research in the symposium. Please select one of the following specific topics:
1. Agricultural Biotechnology
2. Biofuels & Bioprocesses
3. Functional Foods & Nutraceuticals
All of the poster abstracts will be printed in our conference abstract book.
- Winners are selected from each topic by committees who will carefully evaluate the poster itself, and a conversation held with the presenter at the poster session.
- Posters must be written in English and the configuration of your poster is A0 poster (120 cm height x 90 cm wide).