ISBAB 2018 Conference Call for Papers
Prospective authors are invited to submit papers for poster presentations.
- The abstract should include paper title, complete name(s) of the author(s), institution, address, E-mail address and abstract text. Text should be less than 300 words without any table or figure.
** Please submit your abstract online here
Deadline: All submissions must be completed online no later than 16:00 UTC, 14th September 2018. To avoid technical problems, early submission is strongly encouraged.
- Please select one of the following specific topics:
- Agricultural Biotechnology
- Biofuels & Bioprocesses
- Functional Foods & Nutraceuticals
- All of the poster abstracts will be printed in our conference abstract book.
- The author must be present to answer questions during the poster session. The speaker’s name should be underline.
- Awards for the three best posters will be given during the closing ceremony on Wednesday, October 23rd 2018, to encourage young scientists to present their research in the symposium.
- Winners will be selected by judges who will give their evaluations based on the abstracts, posters and conversations held with presenters during the poster viewing sessions.
- Posters will be judged based on abstract, content, complexity, appearance and presentation elements. Hence, poster presenters are advised to standby during the poster viewing sessions.
- Posters must be in AO size (120 cm height x 90 cm wide) and written in English.
- Please be sure to use a type font and size which is easily readable.
- Please consider including contact information, in case someone wishes to ask you questions about your work, but is unable to talk to you during the poster viewing sessions.