- There will be 2 keynote address and 5 plenary lectures opened to all delegates.
- Three concurrent sessions will be held, comprising lectures based on three main areas:
1. Agricultural Biotechnology
2. Biofuel & Bioprocesses
3. Functional Foods & Nutraceuticals
- Lunch with two teas will be provided throughout the first two days (22 and 23 October 2018) of the conference.
- The second day ends with a closing ceremony and an international themed high-tea buffet as an additional platform for networking.
- The third day of the programme (24 October 2018) involves a study tour opened to international delegates to experience a plantation tour, and enjoy cultural sights and local cuisines.
Further details will be uploaded soon.